Were You Or A Loved One Harmed By A Medical Mistake?
Our doctors are supposed to treat and help keep us healthy, but mistakes and negligence puts the lives of countless Americans at risk every year. According to a study conducted by researchers at Johns Hopkins, medical malpractice results in more than 250,000 deaths every year. If you were seriously injured or if someone you love was killed through the negligent or wrongful actions of your doctor, you may be able to file a lawsuit to secure compensation.
Call us at (813) 606-5050 to speak with a member of our firm today.
Our Tampa medical malpractice attorneys at Robert Sparks Attorneys are proud to aggressively represent clients who have suffered because of medical mistakes. We opened our firm to help people in need fight for the legal outcome and compensation they deserve. If you or a family member is suffering from what you suspect is medical malpractice, contact us today.
What are Types of Medical Malpractice?
Medical malpractice can occur in a number of different ways, but certain forms are more common than others:
- Misdiagnosis: In some cases, being treated for a condition you don’t have can be even more dangerous than not receiving any treatment for a condition you do have. In other cases, taking too long to diagnose a disease, like cancer, could lead to serious complications or even death.
- Failure to Treat: Whether you weren’t referred to the correct specialist or if your disease was dismissed as something not worth treating, your doctor’s failure to treat your condition could result in serious complications or even death.
- Prescription Medication Errors: People over the age of 60 made up approximately half of all deaths caused by medication errors, but anyone could suffer serious side effects when prescribed with the wrong medication.
- Surgical Errors: These types of errors include a number of issues, including damage to an organ, nerve, or other body part during surgery, and in some cases could even include operating on the wrong patient altogether.
Hire The Experienced Representation You Need
At Robert Sparks Attorneys, our Tampa medical malpractice lawyers are committed to providing our clients with the legal representation they require in their time of need. If your doctor’s actions, or inaction, caused serious complications, injury, or even death, call us at (813) 606-5050 to discuss your situation with a member of our firm, or send us the details of your case through our online form and request a case evaluation today.
Issues Related to Medical Malpractice:
- Birth injury
- Erbs Palsy
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hypoxi Ischemic Encephalopathy
- Military malpractice
- Surgical errors