Need to Enforce a Family Court Order?
Several types of court orders are involved in divorce proceedings. Child custody, child support and alimony are among the most contentious issues that you can encounter when dealing with court orders. In many cases, there can be issues arising from one party failing to uphold the court order on custody, support, or a similar matter. When this occurs, it can be very frustrating and confusing.
If you find yourself in a situation where you need to enforce a family law agreement or protect yourself from enforcement, you need a Tampa family law attorney on your side.
When you call on Robert Sparks Attorneys, you get:
- Decades of combined insight and experience
- Counsel from board-certified lawyers or supervised attorneys
- Personalized counsel for your enforcement issue
- Representation you can trust to have your best interests in mind
We are here to help you resolve your family law issue quickly. Set up a consult by calling (813) 606-5050
How Are Orders Enforced?
There are a number of different methods the court can use to enforce a family law agreement or order. How they go about enforcing the order will depend on the unique circumstances of the case. For example, if it involves child support, they may take action to garnish your wages. In cases of visitation, you may be threatened with not seeing your child for a period of time.
In general, the court uses the following enforcement strategies:
- Warnings – Some judges may choose to begin with a formal written warning
- Wage Garnishments – This involves withholding wages until the orders are met
- Property Liens – A property lien can impede a person from selling or refinancing a property
- Fines – In addition to any back-due support payments, the judge may also impose a fine
If you have been hit with any of these enforcement methods or want to ensure the court takes the appropriate action, be sure to call on our Tampa family lawyers. We are here to help protect your best interests.
Our Tampa Family Lawyers Are Here to Help with Enforcement
At Robert Sparks Attorneys, we can work with you to ensure you are treated fairly throughout the process. From guiding you through pursuing an enforcement to safeguarding your rights when faced with such action, we are always prepared to assist you in any way you need. Regardless of legal matter involved in the enforcement, our team of highly qualified lawyers can help you achieve the best possible outcome.
If you would like to work with skilled family law attorneys in Tampa who will aggressively uphold your rights during your case, Robert Sparks Attorneys is the solution. We are here to answer your questions, provide skillful insight, and keep you informed every step of the way.