Tampa Personal Injury Lawyers
Proven Trial Lawyers. Millions Recovered for Victims & Families.
Preventable accidents and injuries create a need for full compensation. As a Civil Trial Practice focused on personal injury law, we know our work can make the difference for victims and families when it matters most.
Led by award-winning attorneys who’ve secured record results in complex cases, we’re passionate about fighting for the injured and the wronged, and are equipped with the resources they need to take on even the largest corporations and insurance companies.
Why Choose Our Firm?
- Millions Recovered – Our attorneys have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for clients across Florida, including multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements.
- Record Results – Our team has secured case results recognized as Top Verdicts and Settlements in Florida and the U.S.
- We Know the “Other Side” – We have a former insurance defense attorney whose insight proves invaluable to clients facing off against powerful insurance carriers.
- Personal Passion – We’re Tampa natives passionate about helping good people battling difficult experiences. They prioritize personal attention and step-by-step support.
We offer FREE consultations, and charge no fee unless we win.
Cases We Handle
Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is A “Personal Injury” Claim? Personal injury lawsuits, or “torts,” are civil legal actions brought by plaintiffs who seek compensation for wrongs committed by individuals or entities who caused them preventable harm and losses. The ultimate goal is to prove an at-fault party financially responsible (liable) for damages.
- Do I Have a Case? It depends. Whether you have a viable injury claim will be determined by the unique facts of your case. Generally, victims who win these cases suffered actual damages (i.e. medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, etc.) due to another’s negligent or wrongful acts.
- Do I Need a Lawyer? There’s no law mandating legal representation in personal injury cases, but going it alone can hinder your ability to secure the full compensation you need – especially when corporate defendants and insurance carriers care more about profits than people, and do everything possible to deny, dispute, and underpay victims’ claims.
- What Does an Injury Attorney Cost? Our firm does not charge up-front fees for our services; you won’t have to worry about being able to afford an experienced lawyer. We work on contingency fees, which means we only collect a fee if and when a successful recovery is made.