Modification of Family Law Orders in Florida

Changing a Family Law Agreement

You have the option, after entering into a family law agreement, to petition for a modification to that agreement if there has been a substantial change in circumstances.

For example, many people petition to modify alimony agreements after losing their jobs or taking substantial pay cuts. Robert Sparks Attorneys represents two types of clients in modification cases:

  • Those who want to petition for modification, and
  • Those who need representation against a modification

If you fall into either of these categories, we invite you to contact us today to schedule a consultation.

Learn More About: