What should I do if I think I have sinkhole damage?

If you think that you have damage to your property because of a sinkhole, the first step is to determine if it is dangerous to remain in your home. If there is somewhere else for your family to stay until your home can be inspected, you should do so. Don't take any chances with your family's safety.

Report your claim immediately to your insurance company. They will send someone to inspect your property and, if there are signs of a sinkhole, will call in a specialist to drill beneath the surface of the ground. This will determine whether or not a sinkhole actually exists.

Once your family is safe and you have alerted your insurance company to the problem, you should contact the best sinkhole lawyer in the Tampa Bay area to discuss your case. There is no charge to you for a consultation and representation by Robert Sparks Attorneys. We do not get paid until your claim is paid. And even then, your insurance company will pay – not you.

If you suspect that damage to your property was caused by a sinkhole, contact an expert Tampa sinkhole attorney and take action right away.