Steps To Take If You Have Just Moved To Florida With Your Child

If you have recently moved to the state of Florida and you have a child custody order from another state, there is an important step that you can take to protect your rights with your child.

The Florida child custody law allows you to register the out-of-state child custody order with the Florida court in your county.  It is a fairly simple process, but there are very specific requirements that need to be followed to the letter of the law.  Once accomplished, the child custody order is enforceable just as if it was a Florida child custody order.

If you have just moved to Florida with a child who is subject to an out-of-state child custody order, contact an expert Tampa divorce lawyer to find out how to protect your rights.